Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Summer flowers...

Flowers do not grow in my yard. Only the occasional wildflower is hardy enough to withstand the digging paws of 24 huskies!

I gave up a long time ago on landscaping and planting flowers! The dogs are free to dig where they want and as much as they want.

But I do like flowers...so I learned how to make some that will survive just about anything!

Little glass flowers on glass beads! They look fragile but are much more durable and husky resistant than the real thing!

5 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

My human doesn't have any flowers in our back yard, where we all go. She knew it was pointless with 5 of us!

I like your flower beads! They are VERY pretty!!!

Holly

dogsled_stacie said...

I think that will be my landscaping plan for the future! Why fight it really?

I was thinking something along the lines of wood chips to cover up all the dirt...

Phred said...

Glass Flowers = COOL!!

Your Talents never cease to amaze us!

Wandering Spirit Kennels said...

Staci, just give up hope! It's much easier that way! Saves what's left your sanity too!

We keep trying gravel and it keeps disappearing! Wood chips---hmmm, I think they would stick to fur a bit too well and someone would eat them and get a blockage! They do like to sleep in the sawdust by the woodpile!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Nice flowers!!