Monday, January 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Dad & Franklin

Today is my Dad's birthday. I thought I had a picture of me with him, but I can't find it on the computer so here's both my parents.

I couldn't have picked a better Dad(or Mom, but it's not her birthday!) for myself. Happy Birthday Dad! Hope it's the start of a great year! Love you!

Franklin also has his birthday today--I'm sure my Dad is thrilled to share his day with a dog! ;)

Franklin turns six! He's a different dog than the scared little waif who arrived here almost four years ago. While not exactly confident, he's much braver than he used to be and a fine sled dog! He ran 28km today and never missed a stride. Happy Birthday my noisy, silly boy!

2 comments:

dogsled_stacie said...

CRAP!! I can't believe I forgot to post the girls birthday!! Aghhh... especially since I thought of it a few days ago!

Happy BDay Franklin! (and to your dad!)

Carol said...

Thanks TamaraLyn for making Dad's day special with your blog. Love ya . Happy birthday Franklin too.