Friday, October 14, 2005

Pacer and See ya!

Pacer got the three drains taken out this afternoon. He was a very good boy--cooperative with the vet tech and he didn't destroy my truck trying to get out. Being in town is a little overwhelming for Pacer. Probably doesn't help that it almost always means he is sick or hurt and going to the vet. He seems to be healing well. He's trying to play a bit and running around more. He still prefers to be on the couch, but he's like that even when he's not hurt!

I am outta here for a week! I'm going to Halifax for a conference. It's going to be exhausting with the four hour time change and a full schedule of meetings, plus hanging out with my friend, Vicki who just moved back there. I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post when I get back. Type at y'all in a week or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Glacier! Haven't seen you post a while on PT, thought I'd check your blog. Pooooor Pacer! At least it sounds like he's on the mend, poor guy. Sherman's recovering from a run-in with a tree right now, too. Enjoy your conference in Halifax. Cyber-sibes